Why it’s needed
It’s difficult to find emergency management statistics that encompasses every aspect of good crisis management. Different industries conduct surveys specific to their segment’s needs. In general, during a crisis:
More than 50% of all companies don’t follow an emergency management plan.
Of the companies that had a prior crisis, 48% still didn’t have an emergency management strategy in place after the crisis.
Our vision is to become the nation and world leader in preparedness and communications during contingencies.
Consider this . . .
1. Do you want to learn how to work less and produce more with effective and efficient organization?
2. Do you feel like your organization needs better structure, accountability and stronger lines of communication?
3. Are you aware of the different types of crises and the four common stages of every crisis?
4. Do you have a crisis management plan that includes a team and a communications strategy?
5. Do you have a designated spokesperson who can control the message during a crisis?
6. Can you handle unfavorable press?
7. What types of decisions will you make under crisis-induced stress?
Our ECCO approach is designed to give you the peace of mind that you need while managing your organization.
© Copyright 2018 AKANSON Media Group, LLC All Rights Reserved.